Friday, June 02, 2006

Fools Seldom Differ/Not Love

The Beast:
I rather be slapped and taken advantage of over being cut ultra deep, like I was last night. I am getting fucked out of my mind tonight. I can't believe how foolishly crazy I can be at the times. I'm just going to have to forget. This isn't taken me down... just makes me more cautious and more jaded.

The Beauty:
"I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul."
-Duran Duran

This is what's important to me in my life, not foolish games. These are the two things that I want the most in my life right now. I am at the right place, I know that now. You'll hear a lot about these two things from now on.

I have discovered an awesome butt exercise. I am already pretty firm in that area... but it's for the total body.

I am going to continue with my new word weekly. Feeding my soul... with knowledge, patience and understanding. I had a new aphorism for myself today. But the aphorism from yesterday was good... actually perfect for today. I want to be the person facing adversity with a smile.

A cloudy day cannot dispel your sunny disposition.

I'll just tell myself these little words today if I find I am getting melancholy. I am not going to be melancholy.


James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Provided by VideoCodes4U.com