Wednesday, May 31, 2006

things

I lost 9 pounds this week. It sounds like some incredibly amazing feat and number...but it freaks me out. What freaks me out is knowing I will probably gain some back this week, as my body stabalizes.

I am trying to think of what I ate, what I didn't eat.. I have a feeling I didn't eat enough...but at the same time... I'm not starving... well except yesterday I didn't eat much.

As scary as 9 pounds is I feel like I need to push myself harder to not gain a pound back next week. I would be happy to not lose or gain by next week...holy shit... "9" pounds in one week... 12 pounds in 2 weeks... This is crazy... I am going back to keeping track of what I eat...

My routine has become static.... I want to do a full 5 miles everyday... I want to go to 30 minutes on my eliptical trainer... I want to do an even 100 situps.

I am seriously obsessed.


James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Provided by VideoCodes4U.com