Monday, March 13, 2006

All Dressed Up With No Place To Go.

So, it feels weird sitting here with nothing to do. (ok, really there is a ton of stuff that needs to get done around the house.) I feel like I am playing hookey from work, or I am on holiday and really will be going back...tomorrow? weds? next Monday...? who knows. It's weird.

I do have to go pick up my ROE from work shortly. Well, I just called the controller and left a vm, hopefully this will be ready today, cause I really have to get to EI to start claiming some money. Not that I am outta money, but I don't want to delay the process. :/ I have heard that EI now pays 60% maybe 65%. It's ok, for being a bum I guess. It doesn't give me motivation to get a job, because I will be at minimum wage... so I have to find something that pays decent. I know I have been accepted into nursing, but I am going to see if EI will put me through Health Care Aide, as it's only 5 months and I can have a good job in a field I want until I go back to school. I guess we'll see...

Anyways, this bum is signing off. Should start working on getting the house back together after working and never getting caught up at home!


James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Provided by VideoCodes4U.com