Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Grandma

Those of you who know me, know the situation...so I am not going into details...

My grandma is doing better, but her mood is different. It kind of bothers me because, I feel like she is my only "true" link to my past. I love her so much, and my world would fall apart without her. She is the kind of person I want to be. She never judges people, and when other people have judged me, she has never done so. I am going to see her today, she is going home.

I just don't ever want to imagine life without her, it makes me so sad and heartbroken to think about it.

I wonder what I can do to make her feel happy, I think I will try and make my visits with her more frequent. The worst part is now she is taking more pills, and she is terrified of them... but if she doesn't take them...she can't get better...

My beloved grandfather died 20 years ago, and since I haven't experienced death to really close family members. It just makes me realize that yes, I will see my grandma pass... why did I just realize this, that she is human. It hurts.

:`(


James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Provided by VideoCodes4U.com