Sunday, February 19, 2006

"the letter"

Finally did some scrapbooking... I think it's been close to 2 months since I have actually scrapped anything. Someone suggested I scrapbook my journey to nursing... so that's what I am going to do. The first few pages might be just journalling though. Oh, this is page 1 of 2... the opposite side will be the journalling. Sent, the wait, and received! I am not too sure how I feel about this yet.. was trying to get something different, and this is what I came up with:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yesterday I went to Disney on Ice. It was really neat. The shows were Tarzan/Lion King/Jungle Book. I would have preferred if it was all just one show... cause the story line got kind of confusing, wonder if the little ones got it? All in all the skating and the acrobatics were great! The 2 hour show was a little too long.


James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Provided by VideoCodes4U.com