Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm sorry I haven't called lately, I've been busy...

So yeh, tonight is the fourth night of school... the 2nd night of math....

SCREW THAT!! :)

I got my acceptance letter from the college today!!! YAHHHHH!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!! I had honestly doubted myself...and here it is... I *mailed* the application/letter on Jan. 8th. The date of the letter is Jan.30th! Basically within 3 weeks I was accepted!! I cannot believe it!!

So this is what it says...

Dear Aleksandra,

Thank you for your application to the Nursing - Winnipeg program. We are pleased to inform you that you meet the academic requirements for this program. There is currently a wait list and your name has been placed on the list as of you application date. Often a seat becomes available, and we then offer the seat to the applicant on the top of the wait list.

Therefore, you may still be offered a seat for the next start date.

Yadda yadda....

eeeeeekkkkk!!! I am so happy for me! :) I can't believe it took me a year to send the letter off, and really only took 3 weeks to accepted. I feel truly blessed at this moment!!

I know financially I can't start March if they call me in. I will have to see what their policy is for refusing a start date... that's if they ask, and trust me I hope they don't! I can swing July... because I can have $7000 saved by then... which will cover tuition, books and misc fees... and a couple months worth of bills! Ideally I would start March of '07.

So, ok!! wow... what now? I guess save like crazy! lol I guess I am pretty lucky to be at the pharmacy and make a double digit per hour wage! A great wage, really! Let's just hope that with the recent lay-offs I won't be included! (statistically [number wise] I work the hardest... but who's counting!)

So... I have taken 2 biology classes and 1 math class.... really I can say "fuck it" and not go... because I have my academic requirements.

However, I will continue to go for "practice and good study habits."

I am off to go get ready for my math class!


James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Provided by VideoCodes4U.com