Friday, January 13, 2006

Ahh.. Friday, sweet, Friday!

On Fridays, I don't waste any time getting out of work! It's so nice getting off at 4, as opposed to the 5ers! Sorry... I rather wake up early, and leave early! I don't even understand the rationale of "sleeping in an hour longer!" I much rather have my day end at 4!! I was considering talking to management ab0ut starting a half hour earlier so I could get out at 3:30! I don't think I will though, as I doubt they would agree! Work gets in the way of my real life! :`(

So... I need to go for a haircut this weekend! I am debating whether I should dye my hair. I really would like to, but not sure if I want to spend the $$! There is a tall pair of boots that I really want to get... so it's one or the other for "frivilous" purchases! What do I want more... who am I kidding I want it all! I'll see what happens as they both cost well over $100!

Ahh... time to go and enjoy the weekend!

You Are a Bad Girl

You are 30% Good and 70% Bad
You're a total bad girl, from your wild hair to tattooed toes.
But you're too badass to even care if you're labeled "bad"!


James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Provided by VideoCodes4U.com